Vet-Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Dogs & Cats
If your dog or cat has arthritis then you should consider Vet-Stem Cell Therapy.
What Results Have Dog Owners Reported?
• Greater than 80% of dogs with arthritis have improved Quality of Life
• Here are survey results for Older Dogs
• Here are survey results for Younger Dogs
Is Your Dog on Pain Medication?
• See survey results for Dogs on Pain Medication.
Pet owners should discuss appropriateness of treatment for their pet and associated costs with a Vet-Stem credentialed veterinarian. A checklist of points to consider with your veterinarian is found here.
For a letter to take to your veterinarian describing how they can become trained in Vet-Stem Regenerative Cell Therapy Click here.
Store Stem Cells Now, Use Stem Cells in the Future. Click here.
Stem Cell Therapy in Development
Vet-Stem is currently evaluating the use of stem cells for treatment of:
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Kidney disease - cats
• Liver disease
• Immune mediated diseases
• Heart diseases
Vet-Stem believes there are certain applications where stem cells may not be appropriate.
• Systemic infection
LOCATE A VETERINARIAN