VetStem Cell Therapy for Arthritis in Dogs & Cats
If your dog or cat has arthritis then you should consider VetStem Cell Therapy.
What Results Have Dog Owners Reported?
• Greater than 80% of dogs with arthritis have improved Quality of Life
• Here are survey results for Older Dogs
• Here are survey results for Younger Dogs
Is Your Dog on Pain Medication?
• See survey results for Dogs on Pain Medication.
Pet owners should discuss appropriateness of treatment for their pet and associated costs with a VetStem credentialed veterinarian. A checklist of points to consider with your veterinarian is found here.
For a letter to take to your veterinarian describing how they can become trained in VetStem Regenerative Cell Therapy Click here.
Store Stem Cells Now, Use Stem Cells in the Future. Click here.
Stem Cell Therapy in Development
VetStem is currently evaluating the use of stem cells for treatment of:
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Kidney disease - cats
• Liver disease
• Immune mediated diseases
• Heart diseases
VetStem believes there are certain applications where stem cells may not be appropriate.
• Systemic infection
LOCATE A VETERINARIAN