Store Stem Cells Now
Use Stem Cells in the Future
StemInsure® Providing a Lifetime of Stem Cells for Your Dog
Why Store Stem Cells for Your Dog?
The StemInsure service provides your dog's own Stem Cells that can be cultured to supply a lifetime of stem cell therapy.
• Your veterinarian collects a small sample of fat during a surgical procedure such as a spay,
neuter or other surgery requiring anesthesia.
• Your veterinarian ships the fat overnight to Vet-Stem for processing and stem cell banking.
• In the future, when your dog needs stem cells, your veterinarian can order cell culturing to
provide a lifetime of stem cell therapy for your dog.
Banked Dose Processing
• Your veterinarian can order the banked doses of stem cells to treat your dog.
What can be Treated with Stem Cells?
• Current uses include arthritis and soft tissue injuries (tendon and ligament).
• Future uses may include treatment of kidney, liver, heart, and immune mediated diseases.
Benefits of StemInsure
• Collect stem cells while your dog is young and healthy, not when injured or debilitated.
• One fat collection can provide a lifetime of stem cell therapy for your dog.
• Affordable way to store stem cells for your dog.
• Cell culturing and banked dose processing incur additional cost. Consult your veterinarian
an estimate of potential future costs for treatment.
• Vet-Stem will store the StemInsure sample for one year at no charge. After one year the
cost for storage of the StemInsure sample is only $50 per year.
You Really Can Buy Peace of Mind